Friday, July 31, 2009

Avert your eyes dad! I told my dad today that I took another belly picture and he said "gross." He is a little weird about pregnancy bellies. But I keep telling him when HE gets pregnant than HE can hide his belly all he wants! So anyone else who may be offended please turn away...

This is 19 weeks along. I also need to point out the BEAUTIFUL flowers that my loving husband got me last week for my birthday (along with a watch and a lovely dinner). He is so good to me!

The babies are kicking more and more. Last night all three were kicking at once. It was strange, I have felt one at a time up until now. It is pretty neat. I also now know basically where they are, Baby C is toward my top right, Baby B is middle left-center, and Baby A is bottom center sometimes right. It is really strange to see how misshapen my belly gets at times. Slightly uncomfortable but overall pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment