Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Successful Doctor's Visit

I went to the doctor today for another check up (20 weeks today). All my vitals and measurements came back great (I actually asked the doctor if everything looked "good" and he said they looked better than good they looked "great")! I learned that they are around 10 inches head to heel this week. I am right at about 20lbs of total weight gained, so moving right along.

I think it is ok to announce what names we have assigned each baby:

Baby A (the lowest and the only girl) we are naming Adelaide Mae
Baby B (the middle and a boy) we are naming Jackson Will
Baby C (the highest and a boy) we are naming Carter Jarman

We are so excited to be able to call them by their names. I can even tell most of the time who it is that is kicking. Some of the names have family meanings. Adelaide (she can go by Addie) was my paternal grandmother's middle name. Mae is my mother's middle name and my maternal grandmother is named "May." Jack is Paul's paternal grandfather's name so that's where Jackson gets his name. Will is my family name. Carter is a name we have ALWAYS liked, and Jarman is Paul's middle name after his maternal grandfather.

So there ya go! Now we just have to get their nursery set up. We have gotten all the cribs and the rest of the furniture for the most part. Still working on what glider we are going to get. We have not assembled ANYTHING. Paul still has some Saturdays of painting ahead of him.

That's all for the update this week! Thank you everyone who has been praying for us, I know it is working so keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment