Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Doctor's visit

Yet another doctor's visit today. Everything is measuring consistently so that is great news. I have been having some tail bone pain, but I understand that is pretty common at this stage. The doctor said there isn't a whole lot other than ice, heat, and Tylenol to help with that. So if you see me sitting funny you know why! Other than that and being tired, I am feeling really good!

I helped host a baby shower for my good friend and coworker Karee over the weekend. She is due at the beginning of October and they are not finding out the sex of the baby. I am so excited for Karee and Mike, they are going to make awesome parents. Look how cute they are!
We had such a fun time at the shower!

Our poor boss manages 8 people in his department and three of us are female. ALL three of us are pregnant! Chelsea, the third female of our group is due first in September. Our marketing department will expand by 5 babies by the end of 09!

No comments:

Post a Comment