We were married in 2006 and became pregnant in 2009 with triplets. God has blessed us in so many ways. This blog is to share news and pictures with friends and family. Thanks for taking the time and interest in our family.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Almost 26 week appointment
Ok so I am a little shy of 26 weeks (2 days) but you get the idea. Dr Tabor was very pleased with all of our progress. He even said "thank you for being boring" as he left the exam room. And not to brag, but the nurse was very impressed that at 26 weeks I was still not on bed rest and working full time. I had another test to determine if labor was expected in the next two weeks, the last one came back negative two weeks ago (for all you Internet doctors it is called a FFN test, I will let you google it to see what you come up with). I also was tested for gestational diabetes which is very common in mothers carrying multiples. I should get all the results back tomorrow but we are confident that each will have a good result. Thanks again for all your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment