Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Time No Post!

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. To be honest I have been having problems with my camera. Lots has been happening lately.

We have now had two baby showers. Both were awesome! The first one was at Blue Mesa and I can't believe how many people were there. I don't have pictures yet but will post some later. A special thank you to Karee, Amy, Mel, and Lauren for hosting the first shower. It was absolutely perfect!

The second shower was at a hometown friends house Mrs Diane. A big thank you to the hostesses Allie, Andrea, Jaedeanne, Blair, Marsha, Jan, Sherida, and Kathy. You ladies are so wonderful, thank you for all your care and love!

All the hostesses for the second shower. Such wonderful women! We are so lucky!

Proud Grandmas

Last weekend we went to a benefit for Cooks Children's NICU. Grandpa Al treated us all to a table at Billy Bobs and we enjoyed awesome acoustic music throughout the evening. We hope and pray that our little ones will not end up needing the services of Cooks NICU but if they do it is comforting to know that they have some of the best doctors and nurses around! It was so fun to have both sets of parents, both brothers, Whitney, Jessica, Stephen & Amy, and Mike and Karee join us!
The whole crew listening to some good ole pickin.


Lots of babies being born. Congratulations to Chelsea and Brian on baby Pearson, Abby and John on baby Ellie, Courtney and Dustin on baby Henry, and Karee and Mike on baby Riggs! All mommas and babies are doing great. Below is the latest to be born, baby Riggs. I got to see him within a few hours of being born, he is just precious!

A HUGE thank you to both sets of parents, Stephen, and Mark for helping to get the nursery going. They all came over one weekend, painted one room, moved furniture, assembled furniture, and cleaned! The babies room is coming along. It needs some work before I will post pictures. Two cribs need to be assembled, but all the other furniture is put together. Now we just have to figure out where to put everything!

We met with our pediatrician yesterday and she seems just great. Lots to consider and take in. I do have another doctors appointment this afternoon. It could be a long one, so I will try to post a quick update when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment