Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thoughts from Norman

Norm here again. Mom and dad came back after being gone ALL day yesterday. Dad said something about golfing and mom said something about a shower for Melissa (I hate showers-mom says I need one). Now I know that golfing involves those little white balls that I LOVE to play with. Mom didn't bring any food back for me from the shower but she did bring a gift back from her friend Kristina. Kristina has two dogs, Sampson and Delilah. Sampson looks like Uncle Mark's dog Milton but Delilah....she is HOT. She kind of looks like me but with pointy ears. I want to date her! Kristina gave these outfits to mom. I hope she does not expect me to wear them. Clothes make me REALLY hyper!

My neighbor, Roman's mom, says I will be spending more time over at his house when the bay-bees come. Does that mean less food? Roman makes me SOOOOO mad sometimes, but he is my best friend so I can't complain. Not much else going on in my world, got a new bone so that makes for a good day.

Norm signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment