Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bed Rest

Today is officially 29 weeks! Every week I stay pregnant helps the babies get stronger and stronger. Still have periodic contractions but nothing to get concerned about. I can tell the medicine is working. So I spend most of my day laying on the couch with my computer at my fingertips (getting pretty good at typing sideways). Norman keeps me company, he sleeps most of the day at my feet (in this picture he blends into my pants a little bit but he is FAST asleep). Thank you to everyone who has come to visit, called to check in, and sent sweet emails.

I don't have a doctor's appointment this week since I just saw him. My next appointment is on Tuesday afternoon and we fully expect it to go smoothly! So many people are praying for us and the babies. It is so wonderful to know we have so much support out there. Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment