Good news, I was released from the hospital today!! The doctor said that very little had changed so I could go home. I still (and will always) have contractions. One doctor told me to realize that my body thinks it has a full-term baby (over 6lbs). I just have to monitor the contractions to make sure they don't get out of control. So I log all the activity and make sure they are not too frequent. I go back to see him again next week.
So now it is time for "official" bed rest. I lay on the couch on my side all day. I have my computer and phone nearby and can actually get a fair amount of work done. Paul has been so great through all this. Poor guy has to wait on me hand and foot, do all the household work, take care of Norm, and go to his real job. I don't know how the guy does it. Keep those prayers coming, we really appreciate them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment