Norman here. Mom's been gone a few days now, and I'm not sure when she is coming back. Dad said something about MAYBE tomorrow, but since I really have no sense of time I don't know what that means. I was really getting used to laying around all day with her!Dad has been picking on me A LOT since mom left. First, he made me go to PetsMart and get a bath and my nails trimmed. I paid him back by leaving a little "gift" in the aisle of the store. Hopefully that will make him think twice before making me get all clean. I must say I look pretty handsome though. Bring on the ladies!
Dad also made me wear these shoes. Don't be fooled though I didn't do this for free, I got a few Cheetos out of the whole deal. Dogs were not meant to wear shoes, everyone knows that.
Norm signing off for now, hopefully mom will return soon so Dad quits picking on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment