A lot has changed since my last entry. Some may already know because our moms are spreading the word like wildfire, but I am currently in the hospital. Nothing to panic about the babies are fine. I started having some contractions last night (not uncommon) but had more than my allotted for the hour so I called the doctor as directed. We were told to go up to the hospital for observation.
After arriving several vitals were checked on me and the babies then we waited for around an hour and a half for test results and to get some good monitoring history. After the doctor reviewed everything he suggested that I be admitted and be put on a cocktail of drugs. Most are muscle relaxers (not the kind that make you out of it though) and I am also on steroids for the babies' lung development.
He came and checked me out this morning and said he would like me to stay at least until the weekend. So nothing really exciting going on, lots of sweet visitors and lots of checking of vitals. I do get to wear this really fun bracelet (it says "fall risk" if you can't read it), guess they don't trust me to do much!

We need these babies to stay put for at least a few more weeks as I am at 28 weeks currently. So keep those prayers coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment