This week has flown by! On Thursday my mom and I took the triplets to visit their new friend Hazel and her mommy my best friend Andrea. The babies are SO good in the car I have turn the Christmas music off to make sure everyone is still breathing! Our babies wore their Christmas outfits over and we brought Hazel one that matches Addie's (if you can't see, the boy's have a tie on their shirt and the girls have a Christmas tree). When Andrea and I were little we used to tell people we were twins...sometimes people believed us. We thought it would be cute to carry on the tradition and dress the girls alike.

My life revolves around the babies eating schedule. Right now they eat at 12, 3, 6, and 9. They all get extra calories added to my milk. So I have to mix it and give them their feedings in bottles. Of course they all get different mixtures so I have to do it three separate ways. Then I pour it into bottles and store in the refrigerator for that night or the next day. For instance, this picture shows enough bottles for us to feed them from 9pm through 9am.

No comments:
Post a Comment