Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big Babies!

Yesterday was a LONG day! We had a doctors appointment for the triplets 2 month checkup. The doctor was very pleased with their development and had no concerns whatsoever. Here are the weights and heights we got (now the ones I posted last time were at a different doctor so I think there may be some discrepancy with the scale...otherwise there was some major weight gain in one week):

Adelaide: 6lbs 6oz 19 inches
Jackson: 8lbs 4oz 20.5 inches
Carter: 8lbs 2oz 20 inches

Every morning after the triplets eat at around 9am they have "play time." This involves putting them on their Baby Einstein play mat and they wave their hands about, spit up, hit each other, and eventually start to fall asleep (I try to put them to bed before that happens).

Addie, Carter, Jackson

My mom and Addie, she fell asleep with her hands straight out like a zombie

Jackson and Carter in their blue polo jump suits

And dad has a shirt that matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment