Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lap Time


Norm here, sending an update out for all you readers. I am starting to resent these bay-bees a little bit. They are always in the laps that I want to sit in, specifically MY mom's lap! Sometimes the lap is big enough for me and a bay-bee, but rarely am I permitted to share with them.
I try to keep an eye on the bay-bees and let everyone know when someone is at the door, walking by, or the house creeks. This is a full time job and it is wearing me out! Plus mom and dad are up all hours of the night in the kitchen (which is right next to my room) so I get no sleep! I wonder if mom is trying to put back on that weight she lost by eating all night...
I have tried on multiple occasions to get the bay-bees to play. When they are just sitting in their chair I bring them my toy, lay it on their lap and what do they do...nothing. My hopes are highest for the bay-bee in this picture, they call him Carter (I am sure his new family will change his name when he is adopted). I bring him toys all the time but he has yet to respond. I mean I lay them right on his lap and he still does not get it! Who is going to want to adopt a bay-bee if they don't ever play!? It is my responsibility to teach them the ways of the world. First lesson: learn to feed Norm. Yes, that is a good first lesson, maybe I should work with Jackson on this one since he is the tallest.
I will keep you posted on how my bay-bee training is going. If any of you are interested in adopting a bay-bee, please let me know. Mom and dad keep saying that they are here for good, but I never know if they are serious. They get sarcastic with me a lot saying things like "yes Norman that's right, there is plenty of room on my lap."
-Norm (aka the big handsome)

No comments:

Post a Comment