Jack and I went to Babies R Us. He has now started to sleep without being all wrapped up. He LOVES it and sleeps all sprawled out like this, SO cute!I am so lucky to have the best husband and father in Paul. While I went on individual outings with each baby he watched the other two. He is so good with the triplets and is not afraid of anything with them. He has watched them an entire day alone and can handle anything they throw at him. Lots of people ask if he gets up at night to feed them. The answer is YES! He is up as much as I am and sometimes feeds them by himself after I have left for work before Kelly the nanny gets there. He changes lots of diapers, washes bottles, mixes bottles, cleans up spit up, gets spit up on, gives baths, changes clothes, and plays with the triplets. We are a team and the only thing he does not do is produce milk for them :)! I am not going to lie, having three infants at once is hard work, but we couldn't imagine it any other way! I love you babe, I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and father to the triplets.
No comments:
Post a Comment