Norm here, I understand that mom has featured each of her children on this site...except me. I bet she is still composing it, she wants to make sure it is perfect. But there are a few things I want you to know about me that she may forget.
First of all, I was born in November of 2006. I am a pure breed Pug. Pugs are like Labs in that we can be different colors and still be brother and sister (consider us the United Nations of dog breeds). I was born in Decatur, TX in a home with Pugs and Great Danes. I weighed 25 lbs last time I went to the vet.
I have a lot of nick names. Norm, Normondo, or just "Mondo" for short, and my favorite "The Big Handsome." I have little tolerance for other dogs, I really would rather a human play with me. My best dog friend is Roman, I love him but he drives me nuts when he won't do what I tell him to do!
I LOVE FOOD!! I will do anything for food. I wish I could eat as often as the bay-bees, I would even take their bottle for them. On the subject of bay-bees, they are growing on me. I like to give their faces kisses. I also like to sit by them and make sure they behave.
My biggest complaint about the bay-bees is the lack of attention I am getting. For instance, just the other day dad forgot to feed me! He never forgets to feed the bay-bees! So to let him know I was displeased I went poop on the floor of the bay-bees room. That taught him a lesson.
That is me on mom's lap. I had to share with Addie, she has a great smell to her...smells a little like her bottle. Mom says it is gross when I try to lick the bay-bees burp rag, but like I said...I LOVE FOOD!
That is all I have for now. I can't wait to see what mom writes about her OLDEST child.
-Norm
No comments:
Post a Comment