The weather here has been absolutely beautiful! I really love this time of year in Texas. I am sure we will have some scary spring storms but we are enjoying the nice mild temperatures while we have them! I took the triplets on a walk yesterday around our neighborhood with my friend Jaedeanne and her sweet girl
Ruby. It is funny to see people slow down and stare. Carter almost always falls asleep during walks while Addie and Jack just quietly enjoy the ride.
Me, Carter, Jack, and Addie riding shotgun (note that I am representing my alma mater and our BU flag in the background...Sic Em Bears)
We had some sweet visitors yesterday. Paul's aunt, her husband and three kids came and brought us a yummy dinner. I don't think anyone comes to see us anymore, but the babies are a nice way to lure people over :)!
Abigail holding Carter, Graham holding Jack, and Caleb holding Addie
Abigail holding Carter and Nancy holding Jack and Addie (Jack looks rather suspicious of Addie)
No comments:
Post a Comment