Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flying Solo

This has been a really unique week for us. First, I had to go down to San Antonio last Sunday for a work conference. I returned on Wednesday so Paul had the babies all to himself. Of course Nanny Kelly had them during work time so he did get somewhat of a break. I think they did quite well and the house was still standing (and somewhat clean) when I returned!

As many of you know Paul is a rabid Baylor Bear's fan. So when the Bears made it to the Sweet 16 and their game was in Houston, it was a no-brainer...he had to go. So I had the babies solo from Friday until Sunday night. I had lots of friends and family stop by so that was nice.

Blair, me, and Andrea
Saturday night I went to the wedding of my friend Callie. Andrea and Hazel came over and spent the night. Nanny Kelly took on the daunting task of keeping 4 babies happy while we were gone. We missed the babies like crazy but had a fun night!

Hazel was so sweet, she was very interested in our babies. Carter was not as happy to be participating in play time.


Yesterday was such a beautiful day we went for a walk. I put the babies in their "3 peas in a pod" outfits from some friends at my parent's church. SO CUTE! I put a little bow in Miss Addie so she could be more feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment