Norm here. Sorry for not posting in such a long time, I have just been a little disgusted with the goings on at my house. I have not been getting out near as much as I used to. Mom and dad seem to always be "busy." Sometimes my friend Roman comes over to play, but he and I usually just get into trouble. So the other day I decided it would be fun to take the bay-bees on a walk. Mom and dad said I could not go alone so they came with me. Lots of people stop and stare at us. I am pretty sure it is because of how handsome I am.
But back to being disgusted. Mom does not pay near enough attention to me, she is always holding a bay-bee. When people walk into the house do they greet Norman first...nooooo they go straight to wash their hands then to see the bay-bees. Sometimes I don't even get let out of my room right away when mom and dad return. I usually remind them I am there by barking and crying. I figure if the bay-bees get attention by crying that should work for me too.
These bay-bees are not even that talented! When I was their age I had graduated from puppy kindergarten. They can't even walk yet...pathetic! Plus, they are NOT potty trained and always go to the bathroom in the house. I know because I can smell in these little bins in their room.
I think the best way for me to get more attention will be to continuously try to sit on people's laps, warn everyone of passing strangers and cars by barking, and cleaning up all the mess the babies make by licking the carpet and their burp rags. Surely mom and dad will appreciate my aggressive approach.
Signing off,
Norman
No comments:
Post a Comment