Paul's birthday was yesterday, he has one more year until his big birthday next year (he is around 9 months younger than I am). We mostly celebrated over the weekend. Saturday he went down to Waco to see our Baylor Bears defeat the University of Texas Longhorns with several friends. You see this group of guys all play in a fantasy football league and the looser has to dress up like a turkey and go to the game of the group's choice. I think they had a lot of fun.
Lookin good ChrisSaturday night Paul and I went to dinner while my mom and dad watched the babies for a couple of hours. We had a lovely time, it is always nice to go on dates with my hubby. Thanks mom and dad for watching the little munchkins!
Yesterday we ate Paul's favorite dinner (tacos) and did our normal routine. I did make the babies wear their shirts declaring their love for him. I realize that there have been a few times they have worn these outfits in pictures, just seems like they keep getting washed and put back in the drawer on top so we keep using them! Never fear, they are in fact clean, and they do have other clothes!
Yesterday we ate Paul's favorite dinner (tacos) and did our normal routine. I did make the babies wear their shirts declaring their love for him. I realize that there have been a few times they have worn these outfits in pictures, just seems like they keep getting washed and put back in the drawer on top so we keep using them! Never fear, they are in fact clean, and they do have other clothes!
Carter, Addie, and Jackson with dad (the boy's shirts say "I love mom and dad" and Addie's says "I love my daddy" which we quickly had to change)
Carter thinks dad is hilarious!
We have been together through thick....

And thin...

I love you, happy birthday!!!
Our little man has the same outfit! Gotta love Target!
ReplyDelete