Friday, March 5, 2010

Out and About

The last few days in North Texas have been absolutely beautiful! We have had temperatures around 70 degrees. So the triplets have gotten to go on a few walks. This has been such a cold, rainy winter that we have hardly been on any walks. When we got back they decided to have a little conference in their bumbo seats.

Carter says "this conference is boring, that light is WAY more interesting." Addie says "I'm hungry." Jack says " look how strong I am, wait whats that over there...."


Jack, you have a little something on your chin...


Carter can't seem to focus on anything but the fan

Addie can't decide if she would rather sleep or eat! Look at that drool!

Last night my girlfriends and I met for dinner to celebrate Blair's "20th" birthday. It is always a good time when we get together. Unfortunately everyone has had their birthday except me so now we have to come up with reasons to get together until July!

Andrea, Blair, Allie, Jaedeanne, and me

Blair reliving her glory days.

A BIG thank you to Paul for looking after the triplets solo last night so I could visit with the girls. He is such an awesome husband, I just can sing his praises enough.

I called our nanny Kelly today and told her about a plan I had to take the babies to lunch at our beloved Kinkaids. My dad and I used to meet there with our friend Mike every Friday. Then I got pregnant and that kind of came to an end. They still meet but I have not been in several months. So Kelly got the triplets all ready and loaded into their car seats and we took them to lunch. They did great, so well behaved. I feel confident we are welcome back!


Carter, Jackson, Me, Adelaide, and Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment