Saturday Paul and I loaded up the kids and drove down to Riesel, TX. This is a small town outside of Waco where Paul's Aunt Jo and her family live. Paul's cousin Wes graduated from Baylor on Saturday so Aunt Jo threw a little celebration for him. We did not attend the actual ceremony but we are always down for a party!
Jack is so excited to hang out with the guest of honor... Wes!
Jack and Aunt Nancy
Carter is happy to hang with Aunt Karen
Carter says "Aunt Jo, your home is lovely"
After the party we drove back to Dallas to Paul's parent's house. You see it was Paul's dad's birthday last week and Bev threw him a surprise bowling party Saturday night. We had so much fun and I bowled pretty darn good if I do say so myself! A big thank you to Lance and Whitney for watching the triplets!
Mommy and Carter
Happy Jack says "I'm dressed just like dad"
Sweet Addie getting some lovin from Grandma Bev
No comments:
Post a Comment