Friday, May 14, 2010

These are My People!

Carter, Norman, Jackson, and Adelaide

Norm here. I guess a pug has got to admit when a pug is wrong. Even though I had my doubts I have decided to get on board with these bay-bees. Don't get me wrong, I still feel that the attention given to them is extremely disproportionate to the attention given to me. I just have found a few redeeming qualities in the bay-bees.

1. They taste SO good. Recently they have started to eat out of a bowl (much like a sophisticated pug we all know and love). This new food venture has been quite lucrative for me.

2. They like to pet me. Now it isn't as good as the lovin I get from mom and dad, but a little bit goes a long way!

3. They express their love through these t-shirts from mom's awesome friend Kristina (If you are reading this Kristina tell that hottie Delilah I said hello). Carter's shirt says "Pug Life," Jack's shirt says "P is for Pug," and sweet Addie's shirt says "I Love My Pug" (I quite literally mean sweet, she always has something sweet tasting on her, I give HER lots of kisses).

4. They accept my kisses and ask for more. These bay-bees are starting to get the hang of things, they lift up their hands and feet for me to kiss. Mom sometimes catches us and gets mad, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her!


Carter, Addie, and Jack (my posse)

Mom and Addie, see what I mean about the disproportionate amount of cuddling???!!!

Dad and Carter, I think they kind of look alike...

Apparently Carter didn't get enough to eat at dinner (I know the feeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment