Well, it is official...Addie is mobile. I am not sure I would call what she is doing "crawling" but she can certainly scoot across the room to get what she wants. Electronics or toys seem to have the biggest draw. She has really been putting in the extra time too. We would catch her in her bed on all fours just rocking back and fourth trying to figure this whole crawling thing out. The boys are both really close, Jack should put it all together any day now. As I type this Carter's frustration is growing as he tries to get to a toy.
The triplets are so blessed to have such a wonderful father. I have bragged on Paul before, but he is so wonderful with the babies. Oh and he is the Michael Jordan of diaper changing...fastest I have ever seen.
We also are blessed to have two wonderful fathers. My dad is amazing and the most positive and upbeat person I know. He always taught me to be positive and to work hard. Paul's dad, Al, is a wonderful man too. His leadership and example is a big reason why Paul is such a great dad. Happy Father's Day to our dads and all the dads out there!




No comments:
Post a Comment