Well the triplets have figured a few things out...First, they are painfully aware that they are not only in the same room but that they can "talk" to each other.
Addie has been standing in her crib the longest, but she is on the other side of the room from the boys. She has however figured out that if she stands in the right spot she can reach her mobile and pull the toys off.
Normally Jack instigates the conversation between he and Carter. Jack will stand in his crib, peer down and a sleeping Carter and just scream at him (luckily Carter is a hard sleeper). In the picture above looks like Carter is a willing participant.
And up pops Jack...I imagine their conversation goes something like this:
Carter: Hey Jack, Jack are you there
Jack: Of course I am here what did you think I climbed out and left?
Carter: Good, now lets see if Addie is awake
Jack: AHHHHHHHHHH
Carter: Jack you are SO funny
Jack: No Carter YOU are SO funny
Partners in crime...this was taken pre-Doc Band (Carter left, Jack right)




No comments:
Post a Comment