Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 Ring Circus

As you can imagine our house is like a 3 ring circus.  The babies are getting more and more aware of when WE eat.  The last few times we have sat down to eat, they have crawled up to us pulled up on the nearest object and stared us down, sometimes crying.  I am trying to get my timing down so we ALL eat together, but that is sometimes a challenge! 

Lets just say that Jack is not getting ALL his food down...

Addie does a pretty good job...look at those messy hands!

Carter was an absolute MESS last night.  He had pieces of beans between his eyes!

They don't care that their faces and hands are gross though!

I have been doing child proofing as needed but lacked a few important pieces to really feel comfortable.  So the other day Paul and I ordered a bunch of stuff and last night it arrived. 

Addie decided the box of childproofing supplies would make a great aide to her walking

Jack agreed...

...and quickly took over

While Carter was enjoying "If You Give A Moose A Muffin"

No comments:

Post a Comment