What a fun time we had last weekend. On Friday Paul and I took Jack to his Doc Band appointment. The therapist said he was doing great and there was already a big difference! Who knows they may say that to everyone, but we will take it! After we finished up we met Paul's mom and brother, who brought Addie and Carter, at the country club. I think I mentioned before that Paul's parents are members of a country club (where our wedding reception was) that has just recently redone their pool area and added a great splash park for little kids. Every Friday they have a DJ and fun games on the patio. The babies had such a great time, and so did we!
Addie loves to stick her face in the fountains
Poor skinny Jack gets so cold and had to sit out after about 1/2 an hour
Carter must have lots of extra insulation because he could not get enough of the water!
We stayed the night in Dallas on Friday and Bev and I got up and took the babies to the park then to the mall. There was of course a swing at the park, which was a HUGE hit! Addie went first and just giggled with delight (here I am thinking "I am going to get some great pictures for my blog")...then I hear "beep beep beep" and my camera went dead. But believe me the boys loved the swing too.
We had a fun rest of the weekend and even went to another 1st birthday party. Pearson turned one (I work with Pearson's mommy). The babies had a lot of fun swinging at Pearson's house too! Sunday night my folks watched the babies while Paul and I went down to our neighbors house to celebrate Amy's birthday. We secretly wish every weekend could be a three day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment