Thursday, October 7, 2010

Group Picture...

Yesterday we had Jack's physical therapy appointment.  Now normally I just take Jack, but this time it worked out that all three went with me.  Nanny Kelly makes it so easy by having them ready to go right when I get home.  Looks like they were fairly excited. 

Jack says "I can't wait to go play with Ms. Katie...wait why are Addie and Carter in their seats..." 

What the heck is going on! 

Carter says "playtime...I am down, now who is this Ms. Katie Jack is talking about...is she cute?" 

My brother is working on a little project and wanted a picture of me and the babies.  After looking through hundreds of pictures I realized that I don't have a picture of just me and the triplets since their first doctors appointment (that was back in December).  So we attempted a photo session and this is exactly how it went...

 Addie was upset so Paul tried to calm her







We finally ended up with this last picture.  It is the best we could do.  And yes, those are little vests the boys are wearing with their little shorts, TOO cute.  Addie's pretty dress is from our sweet neighbors next door, she looks very pretty.  Poor Jack can't seem keep his pants up (he is so skinny) so my mom has to take them in for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment