A few big changes in the triplet's world this weekend. First, on Friday, Carter got his first haircut! I know it does not really seam like he needed one, but he was starting to get a little long around the ears. So we decided to get him cleaned up before his birthday. I had a haircut appointment with Ms. Brandy and my mom talked me into taking ALL the babies to meet her and get Carter cleaned up.
Such a big boy ready to get his hair cut!
Addie says "I'm sick of being here, why does Carter get all the attention"
Carter says "I'm sorry Addie, I feel bad for you" (almost bedtime)
Jack says "Where is my helmet, I feel naked!" (we were washing it)
Are we done yet???
Babies started to get grumpy toward the end of our visit with Ms. Brandy. It was late and time for bed. Thanks for your help mom!
The next big change around our house was the elimination of baby food. We have been giving them some baby food to supplement their table food, but we decided NO MORE! The triplets did great and have not looked back. Hopefully this will save us a little $$ and make our mealtimes a bit more flexible.
Sunday was a BIG sports day here in the DFW area, but not a great one. The Rangers lost twice this weekend and the Cowboys also lost. Even wearing Cowboys gear didn't help our team win. Our neighbors Amy and Stephen came over and the boys decided to do some wrestling with Dada and Mr. Steve.
Jack is going to attack Dada...oh wait is that a camera...better smile first!
Mr. Steve is going to body slam you Carter
Addie is flying!
Jack is going to kick you Dada!
Sleepy girl did not participate in the wrestling match
Carter has Mr. Steve in a leg lock!
No comments:
Post a Comment