This past weekend was a fun weekend. My mom and I took Addie and Carter out to Abilene to a shower for future Aunt Whitney. They did great and behaved so nicely. Jack was still a little under the weather so he got to stay home with dad and watch football.
Pretty Addie in her dress from Ms. Paige
Uncle Lance drove out there with us and got to get some lovin from Addie and Carter
Aunt Whitney looked SO pretty and got lots of nice gifts
Lance introducing Carter to Mama C (Whitney's grandmother)
Sweet Carter got kind of sleepy at the end of the shower
We had so much fun pulling up on a new coffee table!
Whitney and me with the babies! (how much longer can I call them babies?!)
Jack apparently spent most of the day torturing Norman
Hey Norm, what ya barking at, let me come look

Ha! Your question about how long to call them babies... my sister-in-law who had quads... they are 6 1/2 years old now and they still call them "the babies". :)
ReplyDeleteOh she looks BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that it fits! And oh, by the way, Love Bug just turned 5 and I still call her baby!
ReplyDelete