I realize that my posting has been POOR over the last week. I have had a super crazy week with work, kids doctors appointments, and helping Lance and Whitney with some wedding stuff. Things are getting back to normal so I promise more posting!
The triplet's 1st birthday party was...AWESOME! Despite very rainy weather, we had around 50 people come to the house to celebrate. My house isn't all that big so our guests were so sweet to brave the weather and cramped conditions to be with us. I tried to put pictures in order but have given up...there are just so many, so forgive the random order.
Hazel with her daddy, Robbie. Hazel will have her 1st birthday at the end of November!
Alek enjoying a yummy cupcake with his mommy Paige
Sweet Ellie
Henry and his mommy Courtney
My dad, Ella, and Ella's daddy Jacob
Our neighbor Stephen made about 60 cupcakes for the party, not only were they adorable, they were absolutely delicious. He is an amazing cook and everything he makes is so yummy!
Uncle Mark bought the triplets this fun toy that was the HIT of the party!
Cake eating trio.
Addie with Grandfather Alfred
Addie with Kirsta, look at that smile!
Addie meeting baby Paget (I think that is how her name is spelled), she is only 2 weeks old!
Jack LOVES to sit on Paul's shoulders
Jack also loves his Mamaw
Jack is so serious here with his Grandmother Beverly
Carter with Aunt Jackie
Whitney knows how to make Carter happy...he fell asleep shortly after this, we had to wake him for cake
Happy Birthday Carter
Carter came so close to picking up his entire cake and eating it, but he got scared when we all started to laugh.
Happy Birthday Addie
So dainty
Happy Birthday Jack
Jack says "do I taste a hit of cinnamon?"
The birthday thrones
I did a series of pictures for each month of the first year. It was neat for us to look at how far the triplets have come since their time in the NICU.
Birthday feast!
I made their sign too
My mom made their cakes and Grandmother Beverly decorated them.
A BIG thank you to Al & Bev, Mom & Dad, and Amy & Stephen for all their help with the party. I know this seems like I got lots of pictures, but I feel like there were so many guests I didn't get in photos. Thank you to everyone for coming, we are so blessed to have you all in our lives!









.bmp)


.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)

No comments:
Post a Comment