The boys have been feeling a little under the weather the past couple of days. But we thought it might be a mild cold or even allergies. Tuesday and Wednesday were the worst. So I called our doctor Wednesday afternoon and the nurse said just to bring them in. So Carter, Jack, and I loaded up and hurried over to get in before they closed. Luckily Grandmother was able to stay with Addie since she was not feeling bad at all. The Nurse Practitioner took a look at their ears and confirmed our suspicions. Carter has an ear infection in his right ear and Jack has infections in both.
You may recall we taught the triplets when we say "oh no" to put their hands on their head in exasperation. Cute little trick, but Jack was doing it a lot and covering his ears...guess we should have seen his signs to us.
Oh no, poor Adelaide started feeling crummy this morning.
Oh no, Jack has a double ear infection.
Oh no, Carters nose won't stop running.
The triplets have not been too fussy with this, I really don't think it is anything too serious. If a couple of ear infections is the worst we get this year...I will be ecstatic. I have been suctioning out their poor stuffy/runny noses. When I do it I will say "oh that's gross." Carter started to think that it was hilarious and his laughter has spread. Now I only have to get out the bubble syringe to get a laugh out of them. It is apparently only really funny when I am suctioning out someone else's nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment