This week we had ANOTHER doctor's visit. We had their 15 month check up. I can't believe that our "babies" are 15 months old! They did a great job at the doctors and we only had one fall while waiting (Addie climbed in a basket and tipped over, slight bloody lip). It is always a circus when we go somewhere and people ask LOTS of questions. The kids each got 2 shots this time so this week it has been a challenge to keep them happy. They are still getting over their colds, they are getting some of their bigger teeth, and I think the shots have added to the general crumminess they feel.
They LOVE going on walks. The weather has been ok so we have gone almost every day this week. Each day I took them someone literally stopped their car to talk to us (sometimes making traffic behind them stop). Addie was just so happy to be outside yesterday, the boys were not as mad as they look, I just didn't get a very good picture of them!
Sad boy Carter just laid his head down and cried...
\Addie fell asleep at lunch.
Jack loves to cuddle with this blanket when sad.
So here are their weights:
Adelaide: 17.4lbs (by the way she is 3 inches shorter than her brothers and not on the curve yet)
Jackson: 17.9lbs (25% for height, 5% for weight)
Carter: 20lbs (25% for height, 25% for weight)
We are thankful for a clean bill of health and an on track developmental report!

No comments:
Post a Comment