Norm here. It has been a while since I gave my thoughts on the goings on in this house. First of all let me say, it is stinkin cold here. I don't like the ice, I don't like the snow. I have to run REALLY fast outside and sometimes I can't get my feet under me and I fly right off the back porch...humiliating. I did go play with my friend/enemy, Roman, the other day. We had a pretty good time running in and outside through his doggie door (note to parents, I want one of those).
This boy Jack clearly is the one who loves me the most. He is pretty good at petting me nicely although I try to keep him in check and not let him touch me too much.
Addie loves me too, she is a little more timid around me. I kind of like it that way, she does not bug me too much. Problem with her is if I ever "accidentally" knock her over dad gets REAL mad.
This boy Carter is fearless. He poked me in the eye one day. I just walk away when he gets aggressive with me.
Two against one! Jack and Addie are coming to get me....
Addie and Carter seem to love each other the most. Good, two less to worry about.
This is the way I like them to pet me, when I am in CONTROL!
I mean, Jack is my boy! (not literally my boy, we don't look a thing alike)
This is how mom's lap is generally used these days, no more Norm lap time...
Now the bay-bees will throw me some food while they eat. Nanny Kelly even lets me out to clean up their dropped food when she is around. Without me, my parents would have a big ole mess to clean up, they are really lucky to have me.
No comments:
Post a Comment