Let me start out by saying that February has seen an increase in accidents and injury around our house. A few weeks ago, Carter fell near some concrete stairs outside and he bit into his tongue pretty good and bloodied his lip. Scared mama a lot! He didn't want to eat for a day but recovered quite nicely. Saturday (still February remember) we were loading up in the car to go to Lance and Whitney's and Jack was walking and fell, hitting his head right on top of a previous bruise. He had some blood and was very upset, this time dada saw and it scared him pretty good.
Jack may just be like my brother. Lance (pictured left with my aunt Dianne) had a permanent knot on his head right in the center. You can still see a small scar when he crinkles his forehead over 20 years later.
Lance and Whit live near a lake in Dallas. The view from their front yard is amazing! (Lance with Carter, Paul with Jack, and Whitney with Addie)
As you can see, Jack is no worse off. This is literally 15 minutes later. And yes, I photo-shopped his head, it makes me sad to look at.
I wish life had photo-shop and I could just use the healing brush to fix all owies.
Lance and Carter had a wonderful time walking to the end of the street.
When I take the kids for a walk I point out trees and other items we see. I am not sure if they know what a tree is or if they just point up every time I ask where a tree is.
Addie and Aunt Whitney walking...notice she will not let go of that toy!
We went back to the house and let the triplets play in the bed of Lance's pickup. Addie is SO excited!
"Mom can we get a pickup?"
We had so much fun visiting Lance and Whitney's adorable house and going to dinner with them. The triplets are so lucky to have amazing Uncles and Aunt. Earlier that day Uncle Mark (Paul's brother) and Paul took the boys to eat burgers while we had our girls lunch. Our families are amazing and love our kids so much.









No comments:
Post a Comment