I let the kiddos play with some old cups that happen to be margarita style...whatever they love them and they won't break.
This video makes me laugh. Two things to note: 1. The "Sharing Song" is on in the background. 2. Carter is oblivious to what is going on, just giving kisses to the zebra.
We did practice Easter Egg hunting some. Carter got pretty into it.
They all like to see how many they can carry.
Miss Priss
We did go out to Bevie and Papaw's country club for an Easter Egg hunt. Poor Carter had a rough night Friday so he did not partake in as many of the festivities.
Addie and Jack checking out the petting zoo.
Jack says "I am not sure if I trust this guy, but he is very interesting." Note that I am holding Carter the WHOLE time.
Running Free!
No comments:
Post a Comment