Wow, what a weekend we had! Friday after work, Paul and I raced home to beat the traffic and head to Dallas. Our plan was flawed, apparently everyone in the Metroplex decided to do the same thing! Once we got to Bevie and Papaws, we fed the kids dinner and headed to a dinner celebration for Aunt Whitney's birthday. The next morning we got up bright and early to go do the March of Dimes Walk for Babies. You may have seen my fundraising tool on previous posts. A BIG thank you to all our sponsors. We had a great time and the turnout was amazing for this very worty cause! It helped that the weather was beautiful.
Before the walk started, we were all smiles and happiness.
As the walk progressed we got restless...
After the walk, we headed home and tried to take naps...we failed. I think all the excitement of the day just messed them up. Sunday we went to church and the triplets went to the nursery. The folks there are so sweet and caring for our kiddos, we couldn't ask for more. Unfortunately during the service, I got the dreaded tap on the shoulder that one of the kids was running a temperature, it was Carter. Luckily it was not very high but we went ahead and went home and tried to get lots of rest. We are going to get plenty of rest in preparation for Easter! Where do the weekends go? I feel like we just got off work on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment