Friday, May 20, 2011

Bug Man

I have not done individual profiles in a LOOONG time.  We are going to start with Mr. Carter this time.  Here are some fun facts about our youngest:

Name:  Carter Jarman, the same middle name as his daddy's, very appropriate...
Nick Names:  Carter Bug, Bug Man, Buggington (you other parents know Chuggington the show...well)
Fun Tricks:  When you sing Carter, Car-ter sometimes he does this funny dance just bouncing up and down.  Carter is pretty good at going up the ladder to slide down but does not exactly like sliding down, he wants someone to hold his hand or go down with him.
Words:  His best word right now is "please," it sounds like "pl-ee-th."  Hey I'm just proud he is getting the "l" in there.
Favorite Things:  His mommy, his (or anyone else's) monkey lovie, baths, reading books, going on walks, swinging, cookies (animal crackers), barbeque
Disposition:  Carter is generally very snugly (that's how he got the bug nickname, he is a snuggle bug) and loves to sit on laps and be held.  Carter is sensitive.  He gets his feelings hurt pretty easily.  He is very sweet to his brother and sister and will bring them their lovie or other toys when they are sad.  This is especially sweet because he LOVES his lovie monkey but will often offer it to Addie (who also loves her monkey) when she is sad.  His kisses are still very much open mouthed.  I think we may have French-kissed on accident this morning (I'm joking people...kind of). 
In Time Out Most Often For:  Screaming.  If I tell someone else not to scream, he will often do it in retaliation on their behalf.  Sometimes he will walk up and scream right in my face in defiance...straight to time out that boy will go!
Physical Features:  Carter is the tallest, weighs the most, and has the biggest feet (we just bought him a size 5.5 shoe...getting so big).  Carter has the most hair and is the only one with the light brown color.  Both Paul and I had really light blond hair, but it got darker as we got older.  Carter's seems to be getting lighter, but it is summer...  Carter looks just like his daddy, everyone can tell.  He also seems to have a similar disposition as him, loves to sleep, pretty laid back, and very loving.
Overall:  Carter is a pretty easy kid.  He has started this screaming thing but I think that may be an age thing.  He is an excellent eater but isn't really into ice cream (no idea where he got that from).  As you can see from the picture below, he is a happy fun kid to be around!

Look at these faces!  The picture on the left is Paul from just under 30 years ago.  The one on the right is our Bug Man, he is all daddy.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy giving his sister his toy! I can't wait to see how ours interact with each other. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete