Remember the good ole days when I got groomed regularly?
I mean he looks OK, but he isn't wearing a bandanna...
Addie and Jack have boots too.
I think Jack likes them.
Mom says Addie has a long way to go before her boots really fit but she seems to like them a lot!
These bay-bees are CRAZY! The run around and put their toys all over the house, I would never get away with what they do. My friend/enemy Roman came over the other day and it made me SOOOOO mad when he would go near them. It is ok for me to play with the bay-bees but if another dog comes around...watch it! The bay-bees do like to give me pieces of their food. They get sad when I go outside for some "alone time" (if you know what I mean), and sometimes they break me out of my room! So overall, things are improving. Sometimes I go up on the back of the chair so they can't reach me, I just don't want them to pet me ALL the time.
I hate to disappoint my readers, but even if you think I wore the boots better, I don't think I will be sporting them much. Summer is upon us and we black dogs have to stay cool.
Update: as I was writing this I got news that my friend Oakley (DD and Poppy's dog) passed away. Oakley and I also had a love/hate relationship...I think he hated me because I tried to eat his food. He was a good dog and I sure did love him. I will miss seeing him out at their house and I know the bay-bees will too, we love you buddy.




No comments:
Post a Comment