On Friday my BFF Andrea had an appointment in Ft Worth, so her daughter Hazel stopped by for some triplet lovin! Nanny Kelly is a pro, so one more toddler didn't phase her a bit. She even took some fun pictures with the i-phone.
The couch is the best spot for pictures since they will actually sit there, but mid-morning the sun shines through the windows making for some tough lighting. We didn't plan to coordinate colors, it just happened. Left to right: Jack, Hazel, Addie, Carter.
Addie is just happy to have another girl around!
So happy, she kept giving Hazel hugs. This is good practice for Miss Hazel, she is getting a sister this fall!
Carter took the opportunity to seal their relationship with, not one, but SEVERAL kisses. And yes Robbie (Hazel's dada), I think there IS some tongue!
Look how big these kids are getting!
Their first Christmas: Hazel, Addie, Carter, Jack
Andrea and me when we were pregnant. We took more pics as we got bigger, I think I like this one best though :).







No comments:
Post a Comment