Saturday, May 28, 2011

Go Mavs!

As I am sure you already know, the Dallas Mavericks are going to the finals!  Before we had kids, Paul and I were quite the Mavs fans.  We have a friend who during the last Mavs trip to the finals worked for the team.  During that 2006 playoff run, Paul and I got to go to a lot of games!

I think this is during the Spurs series in 06'.  That's right folks, I own a Mavericks jersey.  I have not worn it as it was worn to that fateful final game against the Heat when the Mavs lost the title.

Last week, Papaw Al went to a Mavs game and decided to make a Merch Purch (our term for purchase of merchandise) for the babies.  They all got little Mavs shirts and have worn them several times already!

Addie says "hmmmm I sure hope the Mavs win tonight!"
  
"Of course they will win Addie!"  Says Jack
 
Carter wore his sunglasses the next day, so tired from staying up watching post-game coverage! (that's a joke people, he was asleep before the game even started)

No comments:

Post a Comment