A while back we went to the Club to celebrate Father's Day with Papaw and Bevie. All hands are on deck while the babies are in the water so we only took pictures while they were playing on the playground. The Club has such a fun set up, a large splash park, a great playground, and you can even eat on the patio!
I have Jack, Papaw has Addie, and Bevie has Carter...Paul was taking the pictures
Sweet Jack
Addie and Papaw had so much fun, this girl is our fish!
Happy Carter and Bevie!
That night the Mavs clenched the title! Paul and I were SO excited! The triplets wore their Mavs gear throughout the playoffs and looked SO cute!
A Happy Late Father's Day to all you dad and dad-figures out there. I have said it before and I will briefly mention it again, our triplets are so blessed with amazing male role models. Paul is the most, caring, involved, fun, responsible, and loving father any kid could ask for. He can easily handle these three by himself. He will change diapers, fix meals, clean up, give baths, be their buddy, be their disciplinarian...all with love and compassion. And they love their dada! To our dads, we love you, thank you for all that you do for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment