My cousin-in law Donna sent me these pictures that she took at our family party in Minnesota. I wanted to post them in addition to what I had posted already. It was such a fun day and so great to see our family and friends.
Carter says "anyone up for a round of golf?"
A couple of my cousins probably solving all the world's problems!
Look at these pretty girls!
Lots of colorful stories were told!
It was a little warm in the sun, but nothing like Texas.
It was such a beautiful day and everyone enjoyed each other's company.
Had so much fun hanging out with these guys!
We had a good ole fashioned pot-luck!
My dad imparting his knowledge I'm sure.
These kids were absolutely filthy!
This one must have been earlier in the day, look how clean she is!
Dad's brothers.
Silly boys.
The water on his head made his day...so much fun.
Addie had so much fun playing with Sam.
Aunt Whitney was a BIG help with the kids on this trip!
Aunts Barb and Dorris.
What a fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment