We were married in 2006 and became pregnant in 2009 with triplets. God has blessed us in so many ways. This blog is to share news and pictures with friends and family. Thanks for taking the time and interest in our family.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Family Picture?!
Two weeks ago we went to Dallas to have Papaw take our annual picture. I like to have a picture taken around the kid's birthday and we can also use it for our Christmas photo. Anyone out there ever tried to get 3 two year olds to sit still for even 5 seconds? Let's just say it isn't easy. They were less than cooperative. Below is a little preview for you. Up and down ever set of stairs we saw, Carter carrying around an old I-phone, and Addie carrying around a bath toy. Paul and I were sweating like crazy because I think the humidity at this park is about 30% higher than anywhere else! Papaw did work his magic and get a few keepers, I am just glad we only do this once a year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment