Friday, October 28, 2011

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY! Part 1

Last weekend was the triplets' 2nd birthday!  They will all tell you how old they are...if they are in the mood.  We woke up and had special sprinkle donuts for breakfast.  The kids love donuts, I mean who doesn't right?!

They really were happy, just didn't photograph that way.

All of them close their eyes when the flash comes on.

We took this photo like 3 times, still eyes closed...

She is in a donut coma.

Poppy came over and mowed the yard, I had Daddy doing other errands to get ready for our big party!

They loved watching Poppy mow and trim.  Carter, Jack, Addie

This birthday has been extra fun.  The kids are obviously much more aware and have actual "friends." 

To Addie, Jack, and Carter:  Your dad and I love you SO much and can't believe that it has already been two years since we first met you in person.  You light up our world and we couldn't imagine our lives without you.  You are all make us so proud, we couldn't ask for better kids.  Happy 2nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment