We had driven two cars to the party so Paul was following the kids and me as we were going home. All of the sudden a car swerved into our lane (and no I was not in his blind spot unless he is blind to the front left) and side-swiped our car. I immediately pulled over and asked the kids if they were ok. Addie, who was seated on the passenger side, crinkled up her nose and said "what was that!?" I told them someone hit us and I asked them several questions to make sure they were ok.
The impact wasn't all that strong, but I knew damage had been done. Remember how I said Paul was following us...well it was fortunate because he handled the whole thing. I didn't even speak to the guy who hit us, Paul handled everything. I just made sure the kiddos were ok and then started taking pictures.
Now we are just waiting on insurance. The process will be the annoying part. We will have to switch cars, car seats etc. But the good news is that everyone is ok and it was an accident, its not like the guy who hit us left the house that day thinking he would hit some mother and her kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment