Friday, June 28, 2013

Trip To Minnesota Part 3

On Monday, we sent dad to golf with Corey, Jessica and Will.  So my cousin Jan and her daughter Alli took the kids to the Mall of America in Bloomington.  I interned under Jan at the Bloomington Convention and Visitors Bureau MANY years ago when I was in college.  Therefore, I spent a LOT of time at the Mall.  They have made some major changes and it is better than ever.  First we hit up the Aquarium. 
 

The kids got to touch some starfish and other creatures.  Not going to lie, Addie was NOT a huge fan of the sea life...

There was a great fish tank tunnel that had lots of sharks and sting rays.

Addie stuck pretty close to Jan the whole time.

They even had little tunnels for the kids to peak into.

Walking the plank.

Baby turtles were so cute!


We don't watch a ton of Nick, so I'm not 100% who this character is...

Lego Land was a lot of fun and a little rest for the grown ups.

Then it was time for rides.  Poor Addie didn't QUITE make it to the height requirements and got grief every time we tried to ride one.  She always had to have an "escort" with her.

Cousin Alli took the first turn.

Then I took a turn...

This one was interesting...it took you up high then shook you like a frog jumping all the way down. 

The train was probably the LEAST exciting for the kids.  No major movement here.

The carousal was a little scary at first for Addie, but she got the hang of it.

Carter loved it!

The whole gang:  Carter, Cousin Alli, Cousin Jan, me, Addie & Jack

This was only the first 1/2 of the day...I still have to post about where we went that evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment