This little girl cracks me up. She is so "grown up" but still looks and sounds so young. Just the other day, we were going to an event where boots were suggested. I had my dress and boots laid out and she asked me why my boots were by my dress. I explained that the party was a "boots" party and she said: "mommy, that's not going to look very cute." I still wore it but definitely questioned myself!
She woke up early from nap yesterday, and we decided to make her hair curly. We used good ole fashioned sponge curlers. It got pretty waves which promptly fell as she went outside...like mother like daughter.
She sowed her curls off at dinner with friends Henry and Owen to celebrate their birthday. The rain let up just enough to allows the kids to play outside.
I noticed yesterday that Addie can go WAY up on her tippy toes, so I made her show me for a picture. Guess this little girl could use some ballet classes.
Here are the pics from the "boots" party. It was a March of Dimes event and was SO fun. Here we are with friends Stephen and Amy.
No comments:
Post a Comment