Monday, November 25, 2013

New Jammies!

Each year, I strive to find cute Christmas Pajamas.  This year I was NOT going to wait too long or buy something I "kind of" like.  I wanted Christmas red plaid PJs.  I acted early...I found them in early October.  They came and and I held off as long as I could, look HOW cute they are!!  I even got the kids to sing some Christmas songs...we will need to work on that.
 
Carter took some convincing, so I told him this is what Clark Kent (Superman) wears to bed because he OBVIOUSLY does not wear his uniform...duh. 

Addie and Jack were ready to go and ready to pose!

We have not taken our Christmas picture yet, but don't be surprised if this is the face Carter makes...
 
And now some video, it is silly I know, but I had to share.
 
 
You should know that they are fully aware that the line is "with a corn cob pipe," but Paul caught Addie saying "with a corn con con" and now he thinks it is so funny they do it every time.  She kind of has a mental block with that line.  For a little girl who speaks so well and clear, she struggled to get that one right, that's why I think it is so funny that they have just decided to embrace "with a corn con con."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment