Thursday morning we did have Papaw take our Christmas picture. My crew mainly complained, but being the mom I am I told them to buck it up and smile for the camera! After the picture session we drove to Marlin to Mamaw's house. A good majority if the family was there and the kids had fun playing with their second cousins and seeing Mamaw. We had to leave about 2pm because the kids were fading fast...good news is that they slept the WHOLE way home!
I've been REALLY looking forward to Christmas this year. The kids are at an awesome age they really have been talking a lot about it. We told them Friday was the day we'd decorate. So we got up and unloaded the stuff from the garage then decorated the tree. Before we started, Addie bounced up and down and said "Mommy I'm SO excited to decorate today."
After nap we ventured downtown for the Chrismas parade...big mistake. An insane amout of people were there, we just walked around and ended up leaving and going out to eat. Now we know for next year...ugggg. But we did get some cute pictures...





No comments:
Post a Comment