Saturday, our friend Dustin (with a big truck) came and picked up Paul and they drove down to Waco to watch Baylor clench the Big 12 title. It was apparently rough going, but those boys managed to get down there safely and watch our football team end the best season in school history.
These three were ready to watch some football!
Bye Daddy, be careful!
After our big win, I let the kids drink hot chocolate and watch "The Polar Express."
Yesterday the boys and I went outside and ran into some neighbors who invited us over to sled. They have a boy in 2nd grade and one who will go into Kindergarten after this year. They had so much fun going down their driveway! Addie wanted NO part of going outside.
So we just found out school is delayed tomorrow for now...I didn't ever think I would want to go back to work so desperately. The kids have actually been great, I just need to get out of this house! We did venture out today and go out to eat with Ruby and her mom Jaedeanne. It was nice to go and socialize!





No comments:
Post a Comment